Electrical Glass Melting Short course register here!
Fundamentals of Batch and Furnace Operations Short course register here!
Symposium information here!
Registration and Pricing Policies
|On or Before||After|
|October 1, 2022||October 1, 2022|
|One Day GMIC Member||$400||$450|
|Short Course GMIC Member||$225||$275|
|Symposium GMIC Member||$250||$300|
|Symposium Speaker/Committee Member||$0||$0|
- Plenary session speakers who wish to participate in Tuesday &/or Wednesday sessions must register for the conference at the reduced speaker rate.
- Speakers and program committee members for symposia receive complimentary registration for the symposium only.
Students must register online and present current student ID at conference registration desk to pick up conference badge.
Short Course Instructor Policy
Short course instructors receive complimentary registration for their short course only; registration for VCGP plenary sessions and symposium must be purchased separately.
- Cancellations of registrations for the conference, short courses, and symposia, are refunded minus a $50 management fee, up to 31 days before the conference (October 1, 2022 is last day)
- Cancellations of registrations for the conference, short courses, and symposia, are refunded at 50%, after 30 days before the conference (October 2, 2022 to October 31, 2021)
- Cancellations of registrations for the conference, short courses, and symposia, are not refunded after the conference commences ( November 1, 2022)
- For exhibitors and hospitality hosts, A 50% non-refundable deposit is due with the submission of contract. A non-refundable final payment is due October 5, 2022.
If you are having technical difficulties with registration, contact customer service at (614) 890-4700 or email [email protected]