Registration and Pricing Policies
|Fundamentals of Batch and Furnace Operations Short Course GMIC member||$175|
|Fundamentals of Batch and Furnace Operations Short Course Nonmember||$195|
|Introduction to Redox and Sulfur Chemistry Short Course GMIC Member||$175|
|Introduction to Redox and Sulfur Chemistry Short Course Nonmember||$195|
|The Future of Glass Manufacturing Symposium GMIC Member||$175|
|The Future of Glass Manufacturing Symposium Nonmember||$195|
|The Future of Glass Manufacturing Symposium Speaker/Committee Member||$0|
- Technical session speakers must register for the conference at the speaker reduced rate.
- Speakers and program committee members for symposia receive complimentary registration for the symposium only.
The number of complimentary student registrations may be limited by management.
Staff who have received prior approval from the conference director may receive conference registrations at no charge.
Short Course Instructor Policy
Short course instructors receive complimentary registration for their short course only; registration for VCGP plenary sessions and symposium must be purchased separately.
- Cancellations of registrations for the conference, short courses, and symposia are refunded at 50% after September 26, 2020
- Cancellations of registrations for short courses are not refunded after short courses commence (October 23, 2020)
- Cancellations of registrations for the conference are not refunded after the conference commences (October 26, 2020)
- Cancellations of registrations for the symposium are not refunded after the symposium commences (October 29, 2020)